Residents of Mississauga can now renew their health card, driver’s licence and vehicle registration under one roof. A newly integrated centre is now open at:
Unit 14, 1151 Dundas Street West, in Mississauga.
Other integrated centres are also available in Mississauga at:
• Unit 24, 2225 Erin Mills Parkway
• Unit I-214, 100 City Centre Drive
• Unit 101, 6295 Mississauga Road
An additional ServiceOntario centre will begin offering integrated services in Mississauga later this fall. Newly integrated ServiceOntario centres across the province are making it faster and easier for Ontario residents to access government services.
“Ontarians will benefit from a one-stop shopping experience for most health card and driver’s licence services at all of our ServiceOntario centres by the end of this year,” said Harinder S. Takhar, Minister of Government Services.
“I am delighted that residents in our community and across Mississauga can now enjoy easier, more convenient access to the government services they need,” said Charles Sousa, MPP, Mississauga South.
“Residents in western Mississauga will find it much easier to get key services through this one-stop shopping experience, with government service delivered quickly and efficiently,” said Bob Delaney, MPP, Mississauga-Streetsville.
• Integrating government services is another step in ServiceOntario’s plan to build a one-stop shopping network.
• By the end of this year, 95 per cent of Ontarians will be within 10 kilometres of an integrated ServiceOntario centre.
Posted: Jul 25, 2010