| Current Toronto Time: 
Who qualifies for Canadian immigration under Skilled Professionals Category

For those who do not have a qualifying job offer or who are not PhD  graduates, the list of work experience that qualifies someone to apply (unless the category is full) is as follows:

• Engineering managers

• Financial, investment analysts

• Geoscientists, oceanographers

• Civil engineers

• Mechanical engineers

• Chemical engineers

• Mining engineers

• Geological engineers

• Petroleum engineers

• Aerospace engineers

• Land surveyors

• Physiotherapists

• Occupational Therapists

• Medical laboratory technologists

• Medical radiation technologists

• Medical sonographers

• Computer engineers (except software engineers/designers)

• Computer programmers and interactive media developers

• Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics

• Audiologists and speech-language pathologists

• Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists

• Cardiology technicians and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists, not elsewhere classified

• Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety

• Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists’ assistants

Posted: Jun 5, 2013

May 2020

Centennial College

Immigration Peel Canada

© CanadaBound Immigrant 2016