More Ontarians will now be able to make one trip for routine health card, driver’s licence and vehicle registration services.
Close to 95 per cent of Ontarians will be within 10 km of an integrated ServiceOntario centre. Services are expanding at all 300 ServiceOntario centres across the province. Centres will offer integrated health card and driver and vehicle registration services under one roof.
Prior to this initiative, only two ServiceOntario centres in Ontario – in Toronto and Ottawa – offered these services under one roof. This one-stop-shopping initiative is being implemented on a community-by-community basis.
• Access to health card services will expand from the current 27 OHIP offices to all 300 integrated centres.
• Access to driver’s licence and vehicle registration services will expand from 260 centres to 300 centres.
ServiceOntario’s core hours of operations are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Expanded opening hours are offered at select locations so that citizens can access routine government services more conveniently.
Updated information on service location and hours of operation can be found at www.serviceontario.ca.
Services offered include:
• Ontario health card and drivers licence renewals
• Renewal of licence plate stickers
• Used Vehicle Information packages