| Current Toronto Time: 
Translating documents? Here’s a quick tip for newcomers

Getting documents translated: Some organizations only accept documents that are sent directly from educational institutions. You may need to have these documents translated into English, French or both.

Check the website or contact the regulatory body or apprenticeship authority to determine the translation requirements. Note that you may also be required to use an approved translation service. You will have to pay for translation if it is needed.

To find a qualified translation service, contact the provincially approved credential assessment agency in your province or territory.

Posted: Dec 4, 2012

May 2020

Centennial College

Immigration Peel Canada

© CanadaBound Immigrant 2016